Schledermann Consult is established by Steen Schledermann in 2017.
Steen’s career include 5 years as IBM Global Services consultant and more than 15 years in commercial software and product development in the Healthcare Industry in the field of Audiology Medical Devices and Medical Devices Software for clinical applications. His career ranges from software quality assurance, regulatory and legal compliance, quality management system for medical software and devices, customer care, IT and cloud services operation and information security management.
Steen’s career is characterized by entrepreneurship developing collaboration platforms for people of a growing organization in terms of business, multi-disciplinary people, international geographically presence, products, markets, regulatory and legislative complexity.
Growth and complexity is mastered through careful organizational change management and standardization development programs to achieve mature, strong, and scalable processes combined with internationally recognized ISO certifications – ISO 13485 and ISO 27001 and a strong flair for organizational and people change processes – enabling global reach of a continuous successful business.
Member of Dansk IT Netværk: Persondatabeskyttelse i praksis.
Education and Training
- M.Sc. Danish Technical University (DTU) 1996
- M.IT – IT Strategy and Management, IT University in Copenhagen (ITU) 2014
- NLP Master Practitioner & Coach
- IDA Board Education, CBS Executive
- ISTQB Foundation certification
- ISO27001 Internal Auditor BSI certification
- CISM ISACA certification
- PECB Certified Data Protection Officer
- DPIA – ISO29134, Dansk Standard Training